I have been perm ban.

we should all get together and have a “going away…forever” party ;D

I have an idea! Since Anus is banned from the Aloha servers, why not ban his aloha account? He’s called someone a sl** which is mean so his account should be removed from the Aloha website ;D

He did that like literally every game.

why don’t you go for a swim otter ya fish head cunt.

Wouldn’t normally do this but

http://leagueofbikepolo.com/sites/leagueofbikepolo.com/files/Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpeg

I need a pool first.

why do you have to be such an Anus?

1 Like

Lol.

@Anus

shut the fuck up izzy, your the biggest gronk i have seen on this game by far. oh na, your second, jyromefedx is first. biggest kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook.

I’m cool though, right??

If you hate him, then why do you come here? No one wants you here.

What’s a Gronk?

I am unclear on the definition of gronk it does sound like a Bat Man sound effect. I only did what was right, I occasionally freaked out about why Anus wasn’t banned sooner. I toggled him swiftly and responsibly yet I fear the way I acted towards Anus’s persecution has left the Administrative staff with a bad image of me.

look gronk up on the internet and see what it says. :wink: AEM why, im having fun but.

Gronk: Any nasty substance, as in the belly button or between toes.

Is this correct?

I thought you were the gronk, anus ;D

Anus is the sort of person that makes regular Aussies look bad on the world stage, often referred to what is known here as a “bogan” with no regard for rules or respect for others. Shame on you, Anus. Admittedly, I think we’re setting our behavioural standards too high for someone who goes by “Anus”.

Well, every game has an “asshole”.

Something tells me that your not going to be back on aloha anytime soon lol

Well, ive never seen izzy ban someone. He’s pretty calm and cool when he’s in a situation, which is an excellent way of handling it. :wink:

Anus’s forum account should be banned. He just insulted the head admin and a trusted guard.