I have been banned and do not know why ?? somebody could help me?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    does not let me in

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Elysem.l.(-_-).l.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

the last time I played was the babel
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
truth is not just trying to get in and will not let me

1. Why should you be unbanned?

2. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    the day yesterday was still playing, and today no longer let me go

I’ve contacted you banning admin. Please don’t try joining any servers until this is handled. Until he responds I suggest you think about why you could have been banned and adjust you appeal accordingly

thank you very much, really not because I banned the last day that I played was on November 5 and at night and I began to lag and I went, and as the day yesterday trying to enter and I said it was forbidden

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel. I know you are regular player and I normally do not check you out. There were couple of unbelievable shoot and kill occur. Then I decided to check you out. Below is what I’ve found.

I am giving you another chance to revise your story before my final decision.

Thanks,

Nathan

hqdefault.jpg

This video you have, if it looks as if you were using hack but the truth is I’m not using, you still see the rest of the game?
Do not use any kind of hack is the truth
I never used banned hack

The thing used in the video is an admin tool that allows us to spetate players we believe are hacking

But if it is possible to see with the naked eye, and if according to use hack because they only spent part of the game and not everything else ??
I am not using hack, so apply for a trusted player so that this kind of thing does not happen to me but I could not be a trusted player

To those who are really hacks do not ban them, why I play almost every day and whenever a hack I send a message to the admin ban me?

Hi Elysem.
Staff make use of a program that enables anyone to see the screens of players, basically.
Through it, an experienced and competent admin like Nathan can easily determine if you are hacking, and which hacks you use.
He is asking for your honesty because lying on an application severely decreases your chances.

On the other hand, coming clean means you’ll be given a second chance.
Make good choices!
-atr

[details=Spanish Translation]
Hola Elysem.
Los administradores usan un programa que permite a cualquiera a ver las pantallas de los jugadores, básicamente.
A través de él, un administrador experimentado y competente como Nathan puede determinar fácilmente si estás hackeando y qué hacks estás usando.
Él está pidiendo su honestidad porque mentir sobre una apelación reduce drásticamente sus posibilidades.

Por otro lado, admitiendo la verdad significa que te sera dado una segunda oportunidad.
¡Toma buenas decisiones!
-atr[/details]

Hello
I’m telling the truth, I’m not using any kind of hack,
It’s the truth, I’m being honest.

but I hope that when I play and think that I use hack, record more deaths on my part, not just one please.

I’m still banned

???

You are banned until otherwise stated here (usually declared by you banning admin). If you have a dynamic ip (ip that changes) you may be able to connect to servers but it is unwise to do so because it is consider evading you may not get a chance to appeal. I will send a pm to Nathan to respond to this appeal.

Hello,

Let me tell you something about me. I normally wont record anyone until I see at least 2 incidents, meaning that I saw you have at least 3 times esp.

Thanks,

Nathan

Esp?
really? Then being a good player means I use hack?

As discussed with couple of admins and more admin who are favored to unban you due to lack of evidence. I am going to give you a benefit of the doubt, meaning you are unban and free to play.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Nathan

thank you very much