I got banned

I do like your servers and sometimes i take advantage of the wall glitching on you arena maps. That is the subject of the ban, however i would like to appologize and ask to be “unbanned” for lack of a better term. This is my first time getting banned, and hopefully my last time also. Thanks for your time.

{Fangeddragon96}

*i forgot to mention the server i got banned on, which is aloha.pk arena top 10 maps.
at 11/7/2012 3:51 p.m. eastern

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)

#3) Server you were playing on.

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

#6) Date and time (approx)

Please follow this format.

And glitching bans, from what I’ve seen, range anywhere from 5 days to 2 weeks.

FILL OUT THE GOD DAMN TEMPLATE! http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=762.0

I’ve already filled out all of those criteria in the first post. My in-game name IS fangeddragon96, and as for the rest, its all in the original post.

*Thanks A White Guy for the info on the average ban length for glitching :slight_smile:

So glitch bans are generally a week long ban. Sit it out and reflect on your actions.

Again I would like to apologize. I know its not an excuse, and please dont take it as one, but i just recently started playing and had i know there were such measures taken for glitching i would have immediately stopped. Thanks again for the responses.

Your IP’s not in the banlist anymore, so I’ll consider this matter closed.