I got banned - quetzalcoatl

My in-game name is Quetzalcoatl. I got banned for ‘hacking’ while I wasn’t. I’m not sure what was the cause of my being flagged.

I was playing on Aloha Babel

I was banned sometime today on May 11, 2022

Thank you

scr267

Hi @scr267!

We’ve contacted your banning admin, sorry it’s taking a while to get a response. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Heyo scr267 I am the admin who banned you.
aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but this can only happen if you tell the truth so id like to ask if you remember doing that could have got you banned? please keep in mind that lying can severely decrease your chances of an immediate unban.

1 Like

Hi Detank2002

If I remember correctly I was on the ‘crossfire’ map and was sniping from the top of a tree; I believe that’s when I got kicked and banned. Can you explain why you think I was hacking?

Thanks

1 Like

you was on the left side castle walls of the map at the time of the ban.(dont recall map name apologies)are you sure you cant remember doing anything that could have got you banned? please keep in mind aloha staff record evidence and that lying can severely decrease your chances of an immediate unban.

1 Like

Hi Detank2002,

At this point I suggest you provide your evidence so that we can discuss the allegations.

Thanks

3 Likes

Well, this is interesting - I’m sorry but I just don’t see how this proves anything. I noticed in the video clip that you claimed ESP in your ban command. I knew there was a tunnel at the spot where I shot that player, as I had gotten killed several times earlier from others who used it; which was one of the reasons I was waiting at the top of this parapet. I threw a few random grenades as I often do on the off chance that someone might be hiding behind those trees, and as you can see from my stance I keep aiming back at that tunnel. So, yes I had some situational awareness of what was going on, but to say this is ESP… Clearly this video shows that I had no idea someone was there. I do notice that my reticule does in fact meet with the player as they are behind the ground, but what can I say: How many times will my aim pass in front of a wall when someone is standing directly behind it? It probably happens all the time.

To be clear: I did have awareness of the tunnel, so I was keeping a close eye on it.

Well I hope this clears up the matter to your satisfaction, thank you for sharing this.

3 Likes

Hey Quetzalcoatl I apologise for my delay in replying to this topic I’ve decided to unban you based on not gathering enough evidence. however over the last week, I have caught you hacking numerous times on other servers so I ask that you do not waste this second chance you have been given on aloha servers by doing the same. as always aside from all that I do hope to see you playing again legit in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.