I apologize for using aimbot / wallhack

I only used it once because I wondered how it works. Then I got a sudden ban. I apologize my behavior and want to get back into the game. My nick is “mahocu bozkurt” and previously “yuuri”, a well known player (and artist in popeyspades).

Thanks.

Hey mahocu_bozkurt,

I’m the admin who banned you. I’m glad you admit your mistake but please fill out the following form so we can talk about unban.

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

1 Like

My nick is “mahocu bozkurt”

1. Yes, I waited at least 30 minutes.

2. It is “mahocu bozkurt”

3. I am unable to join all Aloha.pk servers on OpenSpades. I was first banned on the Babel server.

4. I used aimbot and wallhack to see how it worked. I was going to use it once to satify my curiosity then never cheat again but admins proved to be quite careful. I apologize for using hack, I was going to never do it again anyways.

5. Well, till now I never did cheat. It is my first time, only because of curiousity to see how it does work. I didn’t seek to cheat on a continous manner. I was going to do it once, then never do it again. So I should be unbanned.

6. Hmm… 2 Days ago or somethin’?

1 Like

Thanks for filling out the form. I’m gonna lift your ban but keep in mind it is unlikely to get another chance.

Please delete your hacks so you won’t be tempted to use them again.

Play fair.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.