I am truly sorry :(

I would just first like to make it clear that I completely understand if you choose not to unban me. I was hacking, which is clearly against the rules. My friend had showed me the aim bot he used, and well… I went a little crazy with it… A poor decision. I would like to say that I feel terrible about it and promise you that I will never do it again. In fact once I got banned I went on another server where there were two hackers. They were truly jerks. I couldn’t believe the things they said to people. I have realized that I never want to become that. I’m terribly sorry for ruining the experience of Ace of Spades to everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I am so sorry.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).

Snicktrix

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.

aloha.pk tower of babel

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)

Hacking. Aim bot to be exact.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.

As stated above, I am very sorry for my actions and would like to grow from them. I can assure you I will NEVER be hacking again. Thank you for your time.

#6) Date and time (approx).

10-11 A.M. (Pacific Time)

'Ey. I’m the one responsible for your ban on Babel today.

If I remember correctly - after being banned while playing on the Holes map, you evaded that ban and returned during a match on 1river2forts, gloating about having come back before you were banned again, right?

Yes this is true. This is my first day of Ace of Spades and I really don’t want it to end like this :(. Thank you for the quick response. Is there a way for me to be on a probation type of system? To show you I am striving to being a dedicated member. I am sorry again for my actions.

To add to my most recent post, I never made any separate accounts (if that’s even possible). I had just gone back on the server about 15 min later. I still realize that this is VERY wrong and a shallow thing to do.

-snip-
issue resolved

Thank you for the reply. I would like to say that I am only 14, so please excuse my grammar.

I honestly never went through the process of changing my IP, I have no idea how to do so. To clarify I had not heard of the game myself, my friend (lets assume his name is John) came over to my house, and being the nerds we are, we decided to play some minecraft. Once we got bored he told me about a game he had played before called Ace of Spades. We played for a while, and boy was it fun. It was probably the most exciting game I had played since Minecraft. 

After about an hour he told me about how he had used a hacked client once before. So he downloaded it for me and we played on a few servers with it. I'm not sure why it was so fun, I guess it was just the fact that I could actually be the top dog and win. After he went home I decided to play some more AOS and eventually joined an aloha server. I went into dick mode... I was extremely abusive and, honestly, I don't know what had gone through my head. I believe the first time I had what you said in other ban appeals as a "vote kick" because I recall people telling others to vote yes and such. After the first time I was kicked I got a bit scared and went on some other servers. I was able to join other servers and eventually went back onto the aloha server I was banned from. I then continued to hack and, well, be a total dick. I was then banned by, I assume, you. I then went to another server and experienced what I had stated in my first post. I decided to stop with using the cheat and went back to try and join an aloha server. This time I was banned. I tried multiple times, but it was official, I was done, and I completely deserved it.

I'm sorry for using the Aim-Bot. I promise I will NEVER do anything like it again. I wish I had a way of showing you that I am telling the truth. I really am. Please take me into consideration. Thank you for your time.

Actually, I’m comparing some information I have on hand, and I’m kind of confused as to what happened with the ban I placed on you when you were first aimbotting on Holes. It seems like the ban I placed on you during the round on Holes had vanished, and that you really must have just logged back in when the server moved on to 1river2forts - the IP you were banned with from Holes is the same one you had when I banned you for what I thought was ban evasion. I need to check in with some other admins about how that might’ve happened, but the ban mixup is something I’m responsible for, rather than you.

But! At the very least, you haven’t ban evaded, and I apologize for the wrongful accusation regarding it.

So we’re back to the discussion about your aimbotting spree -
From what you’ve shared, I do believe that you’re genuinely sorry for what you’ve done, but I’m not going to instantly whisk your ban away. Thanks in part to your honesty and willingness to share all of this up-front with us though, I think there’s a chance that you may be unbanned sometime in the future. For the time being, I’m going to see what others feel should be done in your case.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the time you have taken to deal with this.

Likewise, thank you again for your honesty, Snicktrix.

And here’s what’ll happen, regarding your ban -
It’s going to be a bit of a wait, but your ban will be lifted in two weeks’ time, on the 22nd of this month. After that, you’ll be free to venture into the Aloha servers again.

Sounds great. Will be counting down the days ;D

Alrighty! Here we are, the dawn of the 22nd of December.

As stated earlier, your ban has been lifted, Snicktrix.
Have fun returning to play on the Aloha servers, but remember that if anyone catches you doing anything criminal again, there likely won’t be any second chances the second time around. That said, I have faith that you’ll be playing clean and kindly from now on, so don’t disappoint me out there.