I am sorry ;_; ([Se7en]Shadow)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [SE7EN]Shadow

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I griefed the hallway server and I used aimbot and ESP in the server.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am sorry.Griefing is what noobs and idiots do because they don’t know how to play.I won’t do it again,i promise.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I think in July,its a long time ago.

howdy, i am the admin in charge of your ban. Now you admitted to aimboting and ESP, however in your answer to question number 5. you only mentioned that you realize griefing is bad. Although griefing can be a reason to get banned your ban has to do more with the fact that you had injected and used a hack.

so please answer number 5 again for me.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I know,i used to be hacking and doing the aimbotty stuff,but i have changed.I praticed my smg skills with SnD clan members and now it improved a lot.I dont even need aimbot now.Also,my dad bought me a new pair of headphones WOOHOO! so i can hear people digging clearer.

Also,Omar from SnD taught me a lot.just to mention it here,no apparent use.

Finally,I hope you will accept my apologize and unban me.

so what i need from you is your word that you will not cheat, hack, grief or glitch in ace of spades.

can you promise me this?

if you are ever caught doing anything bad again you will be banned without a second chance.

are we agreed?

ps sorry for the late reply…

i agree.
ps sry for bad english,lel

you are unbanned, congratulations… keep in mind you are on a short leash

if other staff are wondering, i don’t have access to the video and he admitted up front… if any of you have a problem with this pm me.

ok,thank you :slight_smile: