I am appealing my ban which I don't even know the reason for

Is it because I was aiming on someone from very far away?

It is short yes but in this case it is sufficient.

Arguably it is not that easy to understand what happened if you have not watched it before so I will explain. It is the fact that you snap right at people you by design should not be able to see at all. Since you are trying to shoot above legal distance the shots do not register and you do not end up killing them. Then you end up tracking someone you should not be able to at all after instantly snap towards them.

I am not snapping anyone I was moving my mouse regularly, I don’t even know how to make aimbot hacks much less having them installed in my computer or using them on aloha
This is the honest truth that I know I swear on my life

I usually really try to give people the benefit of the doubt but in this case you are first of all snapping towards a player you can not possibly see due to how the game is designed and perfectly snaps and resnap and follow said guy while shooting at the same time.

The better explanation is that you did not use the hack you made but downloaded some kind of modified client and tinkered around with it while kind of not expecting these servers to be actively moderated by a dedicated community that actually cares about keeping the game playable.

It happens at times, some people learn and get involved afterwards and can end up sharing this weird amazing community, some don’t. You seem like a polite person and kind of nice so I kind of would be happier if you end up being the first kind.

/Hawk

Trust me the truth that I know is I have never used any modified client because that is an easy way to get malware and I am not that stupid, and I literally have not snapped on any player my aims are imperfect just like anybody else
Is there some kind of data log that can show my mouse movement?
It is true though I removed the fog because I didn’t know that gives a competitive advantage and I had more fog in global illumination so I wanted to rebalance that to normal while keeping the better shadows at 60fps

Well, why did you not just admit to the fog removal from the beginning? The actual use of aimbot or not aside, you did end up cheating and gaining an unfair advantage.

The evidence do show the use of more than just esp, but cheating is cheating. It is 100% esp, of that there is no doubt nor any possible way to prove wrong. Aimbot is in the range of high 99%s due to how you managed to lock onto other players and keep the lock perfectly at and beyond fog range.

The thing is after banning and recording likely 1000s of hackers during the years on different servers you sooner or later end up with at least some experience. The evidence is good if arguably a tiny bit too short. It would have been even more obvious in a longer recording so lets take that as an example and a learning experience and improvements moving forwards, so thanks for helping with that.

Regarding more positive things about this situation you kind of did end up interacting politely and kind of nice with the community so that is a plus in your favor honestly.

It can also be quite difficult to end up caught in trying to defend a specific standpoint making it less than easy to back down from it, but I will give you some benefit of doubt due to aloha being aloha and me kind of being me.

I will give you the following opportunity:

• Remove all the hacks/modified clients or whatever it was you where using, home made or not.
  • Then I want you to at least admit to and try to understand the fact that removing fog ends up as an unfair advantage when you can see players further than everyone else on the server in a fps game.
  • Hang out and get involved with the community in some other way than the game for a bit if you like, this community is quite different and nice.
  • There are also weird stories laying around and many cool people involved in different weird events. Go figure it out if you want to be involved, and if not work on achieving some goal of sorts you have?

If you do this, and don’t try to get back onto our servers during the following week, and I don’t end up seeing any other bad behavior. Then I will contemplate reducing the ban to something reasonably less permanent. There need to be at least some kind of effort involved at least, but most of it is arguably very easy and involves a stroke of a delete key.

You can also beep me in private if you end up wanting to tell me something but it is not needed.

/Hawkan

I understand that removing the fog is cheating now and I will put it back

I am legitimately not using ESP or aimbot all I did was remove the fog, how would ESP help me aim if there was no blocks between us? This is not true I don’t know why you think that I swear on my life I have never downloaded aimbot and I have never used ESP on aloha.pk server especially not in that video
I will never remove my cheats, that is a ridiculous request and anyone who has ever “created” anything knows how absurd asking someone to destroy something they have spent two months on, especially as it is not breaking any rules or even related to you. My personal projects have no impact on you or even any member of the aloha.pk community other than me and I don’t see any good reason you want me to do this or how this benefits you at all
I am not going to delete my hacks, even if I have to wait a year to be unbanned or even if I have to wait forever
I will never delete the only project I have been working on for the last two months of this COVID lockdown, that hurts nobody and has kept me going
My hacks are what I wait for when school ends every day and I refuse to never work on it again
It is a very educational project that benefits me and hurts nobody and I think I would rather never participate in this community again than be forced to delete my own work from my own computer to be allowed to play a video game

I’d rather die than give up the thing I look forward to every day when I wake up.

Arguably it was the fact that you use said hacks on our public servers, that you now kind of confesses to having and made yourself, that were the issue in the first place?

You could at least have made the effort to make a copy and then delete said copy? If you are not kind I might also add a condition of you having to confess to be trolling or even make you involved in writing snail lore, it is arguably time well spent. Jokes and stuff aside, this is a ban appeal after all and we are obviously not stupid. It is fun and games to a certain point and after that it just starts to go into territory of waste of time and worst of all ends up risking being boring. Life should be fun after all. I usually humor those situations too since it can end up in reaching some kind of consensus but there is a limit to everything.

Aloha is honestly a nice community and I do recommend involving yourself in it, we do offer the benefit of doubt and try to promote an environment for self-improvement and creative minds, even outside the game. To do this it takes some kind of willingness of involvement and effort. If one does not want to be involved that is ok to and in the end a decision, in this case yours.

Do whatever you like with your personal computer, but hacks used on our servers will end up in the user being banned and it is not a nice gesture to make them and then test them out on public servers run on good faith and voluntary work. It is arguably kind of crappy behavior.

The whole point on ban appeals, aloha and life in general is that it takes effort to be allowed back in when one does something stupid and actions have consequences to some extent, even if you don’t end up learning from this hopefully someone else reading will.

/Hawkan

You keep saying I used hacks on your public servers but I disagree, so you can’t really help me right now since we don’t agree on this basic important point
Seems like there is no point in this ban appeal
We will never convince each other

Well, to be completely honest it was You that confessed to using hacks on our server. In the end the decision on what to do with this situation is yours but this appeal is closed for now.

Ban appeal denied(able to reapply in a month) and closed on request.