I<3Minecraft is accused of haking

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

7. No I came back to the server the next day and I was banned from every server.

8. My ign: I<3Minecraft

3)aloha.pk cs arena maps

1. I was using the smg taking everyone out head shooting and using just the right amount of bullets before my enemy can even shoot so I got accused of haking and I did look like a haker I can totally see why I was blamed , but I was not haking. In ace of spades the head is very large and easy to hit and I have game experience and my enemies stood still too and were very predictable so the next day I was banned from all servers.

2. I should be unbanned because I do not like the new AceOfSpades and the only place for me to play is here.

1. Well I think I was banned on the 1/2/2013

Also it is an ip ban

Thank you for making a ban appeal. Ok, this isn’t an automated robot… but anyway, I hope your situation gets worked out soon :wink:

You were banned on January 2nd under the ign ‘Namendern’. The admin responsible for the ban will respond here before too long.

wait what thats the name I had when I was using the texture pack and I joined a server and left and changed my name to I<3Minecraft and then I joined the cs maps arena server and got acused of haking and got banned

But here is the problem how am I supposed to prove that I am not haking and if I get unbanned I will just get accused of hakng and get banned again

Hey vlad,

There was once this guy who came into our servers with the name “Namendern” and aimbotted. So, we banned him. He somehow came back a few times, so we started banning anyone named “Namendern” on-sight.

I apologize for the ban, since you were using the name. Unfortunately, we will necessarily keep banning people with this name, since we’ve have many confirmed instances of him using it. Thus, please do not use the name “Namendern” while playing our servers. If you need any assistance changing your name, just send me a message. If you have friends who like using this name too, let them know.

(By the way, you’re unbanned. Go play, man.)

I did not use the name the texture pack is a complete folder which had the name and I tried changing it, so the teture pack forces the name but its ok and I will not make that mistake again.

thank you

vlad, please check your private messages.

Unbanned and resolved.

To players: Refrain from using “Namendern” as a name.
To staff: Don’t ban “Namendern” on sight anymore.

2 Likes