Hunter / ban appeal

#1) Wait at least 30 mins in case you were votekicked.
Yes, I did

#2) Please specify your ign
Hunter

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
aloha.pk tower of babel 31/32 babel pinpoint2 United States about 10:20am UTM(0) 23/05/2013

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
Hi, my game name is Hunter and I was banned after I killed 5 enemies almost at onces, 3 with granades and 2 with smg shoot. That happens in the first few minutes of a new game. So I think that someone thought that I was cheating. Cheaters disgust me I am an honest person and player.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
I’m just a experienced player with good reputation on many servers and I’m very upset because I haven’t done anything wrong.

Therefore I would like to know why I’ve been banned and based on what.

#6) Date and time (approx).
When I get unbanned

Regards.
Hunter

Hi there, HunTeR. I’m the admin who banned you.
I watched you for about 5 minutes and determined that you were using a no-recoil hack. Only after I was sure did I start recording… unfortunately, the video I took wasn’t very good, so I’m not going to bother rendering and uploading it. I’ll unban you now, but understand that a close eye will be kept on you in future.
If you honestly weren’t cheating, I apologize for the inconvenience. :slight_smile:

I don’t know that is no-recoil hack, but I wasn’t hacking.
The only thing that I had is a script called accuracy.py to check players accuracy.
Could it be that? I had that script for a week, but I delated Ace of spades and intall it again in case that was that.
If it was that I’m sorry but I wouldn’t hack or cheat in anyway