Hocotatium111 (Hocotate) Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned yesterday and when I tried to connect today, I received the same ban message.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hocotate

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tdm island maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Aimbot

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I originally used the aimbot to kill only the people on the other team that were aimbotting me. It aggravates me to watch my whole team die to SMG headshots in a matter of seconds. I realize now that aimbotting them really doesn’t make me any better than them, it just makes me another cheater and gives me an unfair advantage over innocent players. If I get a second chance, I will just leave a server with cheaters instead of stooping to their level. I have had many fun times with my friends on your servers, and I don’t want to lose out on future enjoyment. I trust that you will moderate the servers well.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    1/5/13 8:40 PM Central Time

There was no one aimbotting on the other team. At least no obvious one’s. if anything, you were the most obvious player in the match/server. You were spamming the kill feed multiple times, you used ESP to find players hidden in tunnels. It did not look like you were targeting individuals, it looked like you were just killing anyone in your way.

There was a user named Aaron and AnalWarfare when I turned it on. When they left, I still had the aimbot on, so it did give me the ESP advantage and I apologize for that. I would actually aim after they left, but I can definitely see how it can be misleading, seeing as I was cheating before. Having the aimbot on was an unfair advantage in itself, which is why I wouldn’t use it again if I had another chance. It is miserable to play against.

yeah that was a really terrible day that day and i had to ban nearly everyone on sight since almost everyone on that server was aimbotting. in the case someone on the other team is aimbotting, do not use your own aimbot to combat that. it will get yourself banned and is not a good excuse when making an appeal.

I agree that what I did was out of line. It was immature of me to think that cheating would actually solve anything, when it really made things worse for everyone. Cheating is cheating, and it is always wrong. I apologize for my actions and I promise not to be a problem again if I were let back on the servers.

I just want to point out that that aaron is before my time.

You don’t cheat on them report them

I also might want to point out that the ‘Aaron’ I banned was on humans v zombies, for blatant ESP and Aimbot. :wink:

And with this, I will not unban you. There was no one aimbotting on the other team. The only person aimbotting was you and it was blatant.