Hocdus AoS Ban Appeal

Good evening. My nickname is Hocdus.
Was banned about half an hour ago without explanation or vote. I got unbanned recently (at least as far as I know. I haven’t logged into the game for a long time) and was immediately banned again. Please find out what is the reason and what should I do next

Hey Hocdus! Nice that you found the way to the forum:)

I was the admin who banned you, but before we go into the discussion about the ban, please fill out the following template:
(just copy and paste the questions with your answers and post them under this thread)

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I don’t think it’s a vote, because I didn’t see a corresponding votekick in the chat.

My gaming nickname is Hocdus

Tower of Babel

I believe the reason for the ban was suspicion of cheating or something

I think I should be unbanned because I have no intention of using cheats. I don’t play AoS very often and sometimes I want to feel nostalgic. Your server is one of the few that is actively working these days

was banned at approximately 17:20 UTC +0

Alright, thanks for the appeal!

Your answers seem almost good, but I am uncertain about this:

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Were you cheating? And if so, what kind of cheats did you use?

Yes, I used the aimbot to compare whether another player was gaining frags at the same speed, who, as is now obvious, also used it. I fully admit my guilt, since it is already clear that it is physically impossible to take so many headshots in a row. I will completely understand if you decide not to unban me

Thanks for admitting to your hack!
I have no further objections regarding that but before I unban you I ask you to delete the hack on your computer and then say here that you deleted it

Already deleted

Alright, you are now unbanned!

Have fun in the game :blush:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.