Herobrine's Ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [MC] Herobrine

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk all maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly do not know, I do have an aimbot installed to take care of aimbotters on my friends server but I use it for nothing else but that. I just got my game to start working and I joined the game played around three maps and BAM Kicked:Banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I’m bored and there are no other fun servers to play.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Around three days ago I think.

All else I have to say is that there was a votekick on a guy with like 400% accuracy named like “Ghjdlk” or some random stuff like that And he was banned around 2 seconds before me.

O hai, I’m the mod who made the first ban on you, the 4th July 2013 (on pinpoint server), for what reason?: Esp and No recoil.
Ok, the time you said, was for a ban that an admin did for ban evasion on your first ban (a perma ban).
Also another player with [MC] was there at the first ban on pinpoint, and he had No recoil too, so the point is, are you sure that you don’t use your aimbot tool on Aloha servers?

If I did, It was a while ago. I apolagize for anything my friend did (The other MC) but I only recall one ban. Maybe a few votekicks for having a high accuracy but I think this was my first ban.

And I promise I won’t ever use an aimbot or any hack ever again (If I did) on Almost any server especially an aloha.pk server.

Did you consciously evade your original ban? If so, why?

I didn’t know of any first ban, I thought we just got temp banned because I was back on aloha.pk servers that do so no I did not evade any ban. We thought we were just trolling a mod and that was all.

Appeal denied. Don’t try to enter again.

We weren’t even sure if you were a mod and that was like 5 months ago…

You just contradicted yourself.

Stop lying.

We truly thought you were just an invisible player.