Hellfire Banappeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hellfirexy

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha pk pinpoint

4. Why were you banned?
    Norecoil hacks

5. Why should you be unban?
    because I had no idea that this program is a hacktool wich is not allowed to use, and maybe because its my first time using anything like hacks, and maybe because you thought it is something allowed since an admin sent it to me.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5/13/13/11:35 i dont really remember what time it was.

Hey! Thanks for being honest about cheating.
You did know that it was a hacktool which you were not allowed to use. I saw you asking how to use it without being caught, so don’t try denying it. I’ll trust you when you say it was your first time cheating. Again, you definitely knew that it was not allowed and the same person who mentioned it to you told you several times that it was a joke and that you should not use it.

Disregarding how you discovered the hack, you chose to download it and use it on an aloha server. Because you appealed, your ban will expire two weeks (14 days) from now. Please delete the hack you downloaded and never use one again. :frowning:

Ok

Since you went right ahead and evaded the ban, it’s now a month long.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Alt+F4 (Second name)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha pk pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I have banned because i use tracking player

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I swear i will never use hacks again. This is my second time so i have in my mind i will never use hacks again cause its so frustating. If you caught me again HACKING ban me forever.
    Thanks!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Last Hour

Let me get this straight. Are you saying that you used ESP under the name Alt+F4 just now? What do you mean by “i use tracking player”?

I dont know what is that call, but i used a tracking player thing with name of player in the upper head of the player.
I will not cheat again i swear and I love this game. If you see me again ban in aloha pk that will be a false banning.

um can i see the first ban video of it? and the 2nd ban video?

Call of liberty?
idk, but you gotta start searching for alternatives.

No video for the second ban, since it was for ban evasion and not cheating. Since you have admitted you were using a cheat again, and that on the day after you were originally banned… I’m making this ban permanent again. I gave you a second chance and you threw it back in my face. I just can’t trust you to play fairly.

please men im begging you. I really really love this game. Can you please give me another chance?
This will be my last chance.

No.

oh and making threats doesn’t help you at all
15/05 00:36:47 < Hellfirexy> watch your back everyday
15/05 00:36:52 < Hellfirexy> cause im going to kill you

Here is a tip hellfire. Stop insulting the admins and threatening to kill them. I think you already went way too far though, and broke their trust about 3-4 times already as well as making yourself seem a bit like someone who would just break the rules again.