Hawks|H@irP1ant's Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Hawks|H@irP1ant

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I am going to be honest on this. I was hacking. I was curious and I got addicted. I have deleted all the hacks and I now play Openspades, which luckily has no hacks. I swear on my mothers life that I will never hack again, and if I do be sure to ban as quick as possible, and ignore my appeal.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Hawks don’t Hack. That is the Hawks modo and I failed to follow. I have been given a second chance by them and I now use Openspades, restricting me from any hacks. I have deleted all the hacks and I now play Openspades, which luckily has no hacks. I solemnly swear on my mothers life that I will never hack again, and if I do be sure to ban me as quick as possible, and ignore my appeal. Please just give me one more chance, you guys are the best servers out there!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May 30th, 9:00 pm EST

I’ve sent your admin a pm, are you sure it was arena top 10?

I am pretty sure. Either that or tower of babel.

your ban will expire on June 4th 18:22:23 (3 days).

Please do not join any aloha.pk servers until then and do not hack again.

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I swear I never will!

the heck why did you include your mother herE? :-X

1 Like