Haven't gotten any responses on last ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    -yes.

2. What is your in game name?
    -Currently it is Statutory Ape. I’ve gone by Lord Nerevar and HammerofGod before.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned?

• Very likely to be tower of babel, if not that, hallway.
  1. Why were you banned?
    -I probably had used a radar mod/hack. That being said, I can’t remember exactly what it was. But it was likely that, or something along those lines.

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    -I understand my actions were unethical and frankly, unfair. I’ve come to realize that their is no fun in a game where you use an elemental cheating advantage, and that it takes away from the fun of other players, who play this game to relieve stress from their hard work lives, which I can very much relate to being in the military. Additionally, I give my word that I have no desire to cheat again, and will do my best to play this amazing game the way it was meant to be. I feel sincere regret at my deliberate cheating, and hope that even if you don’t repeal the ban, you will at least accept my appology on behalf of the entire ace of spades community. I appreciate your consideration.

3. When were you banned?
    -Roughly 6 months ago if I remember correctly. I just returned from a deployment, and haven’t played since i’ve been gone.

hey LordNerevar, I’m the admin who banned you, for using no recoil on tower of babel. before I can unban you, I’d like you to delete any cheats remaining on your computer, for reasons that should be pretty obvious. I’m also a bit curious as to why you decided to cheat in the first place, if you can remember.

by the way, thanks for being honest, it really goes a long way here. :slight_smile:

I already deleted all the cheats on my computer after I was banned. I didn’t want to risk getting banned on any other servers, considering I had just lost my favorite server to play on. Plus I didn’t have any desire to cheat anymore. And I decided to cheat, because I thought the game would be more fun if I had an advantage. I realized now that without any difficulty, the game hardly is any fun.

Muffin,

I am sorry to say something on your appeal. Please take a look this one http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8658.0.

LordNerevar,

You lied to aloha’s community. I gave you a chance to play back on September 24 2016. Then hacked again and get caught on November 8 2016.

Would you explain why would you lied to aloha’s community and broke your promise?

Thanks,

Nathan

I think I just forgot about that after being gone ya know?