hatloter

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    got kicked and banned. it’s a confirmed ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    hatloter

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    supposedly for hacking

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because I didn’t do anything wrong

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    about half an hour ago

It looks like it was a votekick.

It was an actual ban. The banning admin has been notified of the appeal. He should get to it shortly.

I am the admin who banned hatloter. It looked like a votekick as one was going on at same time, but it is just coincidence as I had been watching the player for a good moment way before that votekick.

Hatloter was doing spawn killing which is absolutely legal and since he was a good player, I took my time to watch him play. In more than ten minutes, I have watched hatloter using his excellent skills to kill ennemies form far away and rarely did he look suspicious as he was killing porperly all players. What got my attention 3 times was when people would come back to life and then in situation where hatloter could have been killed by many shooters, I could clearly see that he was shooting many rounds one after the other and in panic, I saw 3 times 1 player being shot and autmonatically the cursor woul move straight to the head of next player (even when he was bent down after his shooting) and getting killed automatically, same way as a player who press E after a player had died where the cursor moves to next target. 3 times did he kill 2 players in 2 really quick shots with no pause in between. I took my time to watch to make sure it wasn’t a lag and I could confirm from where he was that he was also shooting targets that were on the other side of the tower and that he could not reach directly or even see (ESP/aimbot) - which I saw 2 times.

I used to ask other admins advice when player is good but I was the only staff logged in at the time. Even thinking about it today and remembering the player, I’m still 99% sure I was right and that the player was using aimbot and ESP. He did have recoil.

My laptop is an old model and I can not record videos so I have no proof to show. However, this ban was only a day ban and in 24 hours after this ban was effetive, hatloter will be able to play again. If I could recommand something would be to get rid of all hacks installed on PC and if you’re not sure how to remove it, delete AOS file and download it again.

Ahh, that would explain why I didn’t find a ban on the ip.

I meant to post this earlier, but I wasn’t able to access aloha.pk for a couple of days.

I ended up removing the ban when I posted the other day. I feel like trusted players should be given the benefit of a doubt when video evidence isn’t presented. That, and given that it was a temporary ban, there was no sense in waiting it out.