Hank AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

i did

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

hank

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I cheated with turbospade

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I apologize from cheating and I won’t be using cheat again. It’s the last game I play and I don’t want to be banned from it. I’m very sorry. I don’t know the date and time exactly.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-04-05T12:00:00+02:00

I’ve alerted the staff member that issued the ban. We appreciate your honesty but please do not join any aloha.pk servers until they have a chance to decide your appeal

Thank you. I got it.

Sorry for the delay, the admin who banned you is busy irl so i’ll handle your appeal from here.

Thank you for being honest, this makes this process faster and easier. I hope you honestly understand why cheating is wrong, how it gives you an unfair advantage, and how much it frustrates other players. If you remove all your hacks and promise not to hack/cheat/etc in the future i’ll lift the ban on you.

I know it’s bad to cheat for the community… I won’t do it again. How can I prove you I removed all my hacks ?

1 Like

i’ve unbanned you. We believe in second chances

we’ll take your word that you have removed your hacks. I recommend re-downloading a client (i recommend picking one from AoS Clients - aloha.pk community).

1 Like

Thank you very much.