Guard

I’m 42 and my son and I have been playing on Babel almost since the beginning 2 years ago. However, I can see that hackers make this game less popular, so are griefers.
I do not beleive in banning as I know many players could become permanent once they change habbits, however I like mentality of being able to disactivate their shooting skills, or disabling building, or muting for those who are impolite or rude. I’m really familiar with the ratio and accuracy features so I never vote unless I’m 100% certain, but having some rights would help avoiding good players to leave.
Is there a way to become a guard and get couple of privileges in order to help the site? Since I play at least 2 hours a day, I’m sure my presence would help.
Note that ei8thx starts knowing me pretty well, so is Shou (though he hasn’t played in ages)
It’s a pleasure to play your game,
Patrick - alias Goldorak

I had my answer reading other similar posts… sad as it seems applications are not taken anymore due to high demand for it…

Thank you for your concern. Yes we aren’t currently accepting applications, but when we do send an application in, I’m sure you’d make a good guard if they accept you. ;D

Good Day Sir - TwIsTeDBuLL3T

Also, when they are up, the guard applications are in the Ace of Spades section at the top. Read the instructions then apply.