griefing

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    it was not a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    his mom

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Griefing

5. Why should you be unbanned?

I learned griefing is banned and people should be builders not destroyers
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
a week

I got banned on Dec 25 10 am.

You do realise that you can edit posts, so you don’t need to spam? It’s not like a chat room, or something along that lines of that.

I’m editing my post right now, adding in that griefing is normally from a 5 day ban to a 3 week ban. I say NORMALLY because some people do drastic things to other players’ creations, and they need to be stopped for good.

I was the one who banned you. I didn’t ban for griefing, I banned you for taking another admins name and claiming it as yours. Usually we don’t care too much about that, heck most names are protected, but you have done this more than once and with more than one admins name. I told you that you should change your name, but you didn’t.
I think it’s rude to do this, and especially bad was what you were saying in the chat while using his name.

I gave you a 10 day ban to think of a more original name rather than one already taken by an admin. If you happen to come up with an original name you should double check it with the http://aloha.pk/index.php?action=staff staff list.

thx Froe and chappy

P.S. im sorry

I found a name but im not telling you :wink:

Froe will you unban me

Just wait ten days.

Sure!!! >:(

but im on winter break :frowning:

you should’ve thought of that before you started trolling.
You’re lucky it’s only ten days. I gave you some time to cool down as well a couple days earlier because you were griefing and by using two accounts on one server abusing the votekick system and kicking innocent players, while using an admins name.

If i catch you again it’ll take a a few more breaks till you’d be able to play again.

few more breaks???

A few more breaks from school. This means winter, spring, summer. A few of these would be a very long time.

I waited 10 days and my 10 day ban isn’t over??? Froe or somebody who knows my ban,Can you tell me when its over

I got unbanned now im back online!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: