Got Banned!!!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Alpha

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I don’t know. I was playing and got that black screen. When i played ace of spades(normal version 0.75) i admit i used hack sometimes. But now i’m playing with the mod OpenSpades. I no longer use hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I made mistakes, but please forgive me and let me play again. Nice server always full and so fun. I’m a good player.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Well i don’t remember exactly but i know it was between 15-21 july and i installed openspades for about 1 month.

Hi, i’m the staff member who banned you for esp/aimbot.
I’ve banned you a month ago aprox.
SInce you had admitted it, and it’s been too long, i’m going ask for unban you (i don’t have the power to do it).
Please tell me if you still have issues to join servers.
Good luck.

It’s ok now. Thanks a lot!