Got banned from Aloha.pk servers IGN: XxTITANxX

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I have been waiting for a few days now.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I have just recently changed it, but currently my name is XxTITANxX.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I believe I was playing on aloha.pk counter-strike maps.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was using aim-bot. I used it for about a day and then my computer found a malware and so i deleted everything I downloaded the past few days, which included the files for the aim-bot. I am sincerely sorry and there is no way I’m going though that experience again.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Aloha.pk servers are by far the best servers out there and they are all US servers so my ping is lower when i play in them. You guys also put a lot of effort into your servers.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Man, I’m not exactly sure but I can give u my best guess. I believe I was banned 6/9/15 at approximately 3pm California time.

Hello TinyTitan54,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

Hi Titan, thanks for being honest. I’ve shortened your ban from a permanent one to one which expires two weeks from the time of this post.

Thank you for letting me have a second chance. I won’t let you down! Have a wonderful Summer! ;D

Hi. Wasn’t I supposed to be unbanned today? I still cant get int aloha.pk maps :frowning:

I unbanned your IP seeing as it has been 2 weeks. What likely happened was you tried to join at 1 week, 6 days, and 23hrs into the ban, not 2 weeks. Does that make sense? :stuck_out_tongue: anyways, have fun playing. Do not think about hacking/cheating again - we caught you once, it will happen again.

Thanks. It will be fun being able to play with my friends again! 8)