Got banned for harassment. would like to appeal my case :) - kakarobotimees

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
i am a 100% sure

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
kakarobotimees

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
minecraft

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
because i was fucking annoying to this saku person and i didnt listen to the mod when he told me to stop

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I would like to express my sincere apology for harassing other people playing on the server. What I did today was very inappropriate and disrespectful. While I don’t know how it feels to be at the receiving of such harassment, I can’t assume it would feel good so, sorry, saku, for my mistakes and I hope we can be friendly to each other someday. I fully understand my faults and I am ready to change my behaviour regarding harassment and other such kinds of disorderly conduct.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
5/10/2022 19:33 GMT

1 Like

Hello kakarobotimees,

I appreciate the sincere apology.
We at aloha do believe in second chances.

But considering your behavior during the warning we as staff agreed upon shortening your ban to 7 days during which you are not allowed to try joining the server (This may extend your ban)

Also please keep in mind if you do not change your behavior after the 7 day ban or we notice you trying to evade this ban. Your ban will be made permanent.

Have a nice rest of the day.

• DarkNeutrino

so i cant even try to join the server to see how long im still banned for?

You know the date and time of your ban. Add 7 days and aprox 30 minutes to it.

(That should be May 17th 2022 at 20:03 GMT)

That is when you are free to join again.

But to answer your question clearly. No.

Ben?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.