Got banned for hacking.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Well i got kicked so i joined back.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DelDelvin
    but i change my name often

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    İt was a ctf server aloha.pk but i dont remember which one.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    İ hacked on purpose to make a guy rage quit. cuz he was hacking too “im my opinion.”

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    İ understanded how bad is it to be banned and understanded how its “not funny” to ruin peoples game.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    The day before i posted this thread. İ dont know the time well, sorry.

thanks for reading
-DelDelvin

Hello DelDelvin,

I am the admin that banned you yesterday, thanks for admitting your wrongdoing but I’d like to point out that hacking is not the way to deal with cheaters as you have other resources to report players such as /admin or pinging @staff in our discord, /votekick also works if we are not available right away.

Before I unban you I need you to delete any hacks in your computer. Please, reply to this thread if you did it.

DuckWorm

İ did it.

You are unbanned and free to play in our servers! Be reminded that if you cheat again you are most likely not getting a second chance. If the ban persists please refer to this thread.

DuckWorm

I play OpenSpades on a used computer so I am banned on some aloha.pk servers how can I be unbanned?
My Nickname: AnyPlayer

LeviCatunda- I sent you a PM, please check your “My Messages”.

Thanks!