God Ban Appeal

Message me

I have sent a pm to the staff member who banned you. Please stay off our servers until this is resolved.

Click for details

Yes sir/ma’am.

Hello,

I am your banned admin. Please fill out below, then we can discuss about your ban.

Thanks

Nathan

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your "ban" is not just a votekick?
    A) Yes, It's been a day now.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    A) God, but I was banned (IP?) on another account named: SwagMaster420

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    A) I forget the name of the server but It is the one where there are a bunch on islands with a forest in the middle.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your "little brother" got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    A) Aimbotting.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    A) Wanted to get back at another player that I believed to be hacking as well, Learned my lesson and would appreciate it if I could return.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    A) Yesterday, 27/06/2015 I believe

Thanks for filled out the template. Your banned has been discuss among admins. Meanwhile please do not enter/join any aloha’s servers.

Thanks

Nathan

Looking forward to your decision.

SwagMaster420,

I am sorry for taking awhile to get back to you. I am very happy that you come forward and admitted to use the aimbot. Remember using aimbot is taking the fun away from the other players. Since this is your first time, and I am going to give you another chance to play again. Please remember this is the only chance you would get and if any of aloha staffs whose catch you to use aimbot again, then you will get permanent ban. Also, I want you to delete all of your hack tool before you enter/join any of aloha server.

Have a great time and enjoin the fun.

Nathan

lol. i know im not supposed to comment. but you said you were pro. I knew you were hacker. Communist aint crazy then.