Gin, banned for aimbotting, Guilty and Sorry

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, using open spades, it verifies that I’ve been banned, and the other players in my house.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I use Gin, or r00stre.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

The only server that matters, aloha.pk Tower of Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was banned for using the AoS hack and Injector tool. I got salty. :frowning:

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Loooong time player. Loved this game since the first day I found it. Been able to bring multiple other players to the best game mode invented. I admit I can get salty from time to time, I get irked by certain players, and votekicks almost never seem to go through. So I rashly downloaded and used the AoS hack. And vow to never use it again. I just got my 12 year old cousin started on the game, he’s getting interested in coding, and we revived a computer for him using Lubuntu, managed to compile OpenSpades on there, and it runs great. He was kicked out as well due to the IP ban. It was devastating.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10/16/2017 14:00 CST

Hey Gim, i was the admin who banned you, we’re a community than believe in a second chance if u apologize, can u say to me why u was hacking?

Hi Moder. I’m sorry for using the hack. It get’s very frustrating when you know a player is using something extra and the votekicks never go through. I’m not sure if they use a newer aimbot, or shoot less frequently. Perhaps I’m totally in the wrong and he really is good enough to get running headshots in multiple locations. His shots weren’t on grouped team mates, but scattered. So I decided if they wouldn’t votekick him, I would go find the cheat as well, to even the score. Not proud. Just wish there was a better way to remove obvious cheating players.

Thanks for say the truth :smiley: , wait for be unbanned dude, good luck, and do not hack again, thanks.

Thank you. Always enjoyed the Aloha.pk servers. Don’t ever play any others. And got my kids and cousins started playing here recently. So there may be an influx of noobs. :smiley: