GhAOSt

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I’m banned

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

GhAOSt

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Don’t remember. One of the aloha.pk servers

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Hack (read the 6) )

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I understood that hacking on such a dying game is stupid. All I want is playing this game just like I used to years ago

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Well, I thought it was in 2014, because I didn’t really play the game since 2014-2015
But apparently I got ban in June 2018. I played this game at this period though I thought I was banned from Aloha’s servers since years and years
Well, if I was ban in June 2018, as I’m almost sure that I didn’t hack, I think it was because of a bug… ? I remember I played on a server and I had unlimited ammos, blocks, my rifle had rapid fire… However I wasn’t hacking. I remember I asked if there was an admin and he tried to help me but I got banned by a script.
Maybe it wasn’t this at all.

So let’s say I hacked.

Well, I’ll simply never do it again.

Thanks.

I’ve decided to unban you.

However, I caught you hacking in June under the name [2Sucres] ChevB.

Please do not hack again otherwise another chance may be not possible.

If you haven’t already delete all hacks.

Thanks

Demon

Daaamn yeah you’re right !
Forgot that, I used this name once or twice with buddies from a forum… Forgive me, that won’t happen again