GhAOSt. I was banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I was banned because I waited 4 days.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    My IGN is GhAOSt

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I’m banned on all aloha’s servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because I had a problem : all my weapons (grenade, spade, block, rifle, shotgun, smg) had rapid fire. But I was not hacking! It was a bug. You can ask the admins of the Poland server. I had the same bug on their server, but I had the time to tell them it.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because aloha servers are my favourite servers, and because I was innocent. I just had a bug.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    A few days ago. Maybe one week

(Sorry for my english I’m french, so it’s hard for me)

It’s good, I’m appeal. Thank you if it’s you who appealed me! Be sure that I will nerver cheat

Hello GhAOSt I’m the guy who banned you.
I have a few questions please answer them. Are you sure that it was only a rapid fire bug? If you hacked it’s still time to admit. And you mentioned “Poland server” which of them?
Also please check your Ace of Spades folder maybe you’ve got some hacks in it without knowing it?
Could there be the possibility that you’ve been using another name than GhOASt?

LastNinja

This is not my appeal and by any means I an not your banning admin, but is there anything that you could give Last ninja in order to replicate the bug [which would prove your innocence, I have not looked into the ban so I have no idea what you were banned for other than what you posted] (BY PM to last ninja or me PLEASE, do not post how to recreate it here).
Sorry for the inturruption Last Ninja

I never used the other name than GhAOSt, and I found in my files WTF AOS so I deleted it. And I just remember that I had rapid fire, not other “hack”. The name of the Poland server is Polsao Hallway 24/7. And I have a new problem : I was appeal, but today I’m banned! Why? Nobody has votekick me. And I didn’t hack. Please help me. :’(

That is because your not unbanned yet. As far as I know “WTFAOS” includes aimbot and ESP. Also keep away from aloha.pk servers at the moment. Is there any possibility that someone else plays in your house AoS? If so please ask them if they hacked. I will talk to a few admins. I want that case clear before your getting unbanned. Do you know someone called “JKSC_HuGeay” ?

LastNinja

JKSC_HuGeay is one of my friends in real life. And I can remember that he has played on my computer during hollydays (11 February-27 February in France) and he has maybe hacked. I will ask him

Yeah do it. If he hacked tell him to make a ban appeal. Else take the responsibillity by yourself. Please don’t join any aloha servers during the ban appeal.

Thanks

LastNinja

Ok he hacked. He said he is going to create an account and say he hacked

Thanks. Please don’t join any aloha servers until the appeal is done.

LastNinja

Hi Ninja. I’m HuGeay, the guy who hacked on your sever with GhAOSt’s computer. I’m very sorry to do this. I don’t have any computer in my house, so I used his computer. I found it funny, but it was an error. Please unbann him. And please excuse me GhAOSt. I know it’s your favorite game. I will never hack.

Thank you and sorry for my english, I’m french too.
Please unbann him, HuGeay

Alright you’re unbanned. Never hack again and also always remind that AOS is an online game. It ruins the fun of other players if you’re hacking. Please keep away from that.

LastNinja

Thank Ninja! I can come back on arena :slight_smile: mille merci!