GGPL

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

GGPL
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
counter-strike

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i think for aim bcs i got shit lods off headshots
5) Why should you be unbanned?
bcs that wasnt cheats that was just tryharding

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    45 mins ago (18:10 warsaw time 17.04.16r)

can i pls get trusted ass well when i join game i am instantly voted off and thats annoing

I have contacted the admin who banned you. In the mean time please stay off aloha servers and think about your appeal before the banning admin replies. Is this the first time you were banned? Lying in appeals can affect our decision and it is best to tell the truth.

1000th post

im not lie

Hello GGPL.

I was the admin who banned you with the evidence provided in an abuse report. Here is the evidence against you from your first ban in September.

It’s quite obvious that you were hacking, so what do you have to say for yourself?

Please stay off the Aloha servers while your ban appeal is in the process.

Thanks,
Lumen

first vid:
shoot trought wall:
u was pinging me dude and u saw its like that was wall but in reality he was standing 1m from wall
no recoil or however u named it:
actualy only one thing that i ryly had

and if u wana know seccond iz not me i playin in public library(i dont remember this round ;/ and there is aos with no recoil instantly in it and i cant do shit about it and i cant reinstal cuz everything is blocked on thats computers)if u want i can show u proof that i spend whole day in library playing aos with friends

and ask HOW ITS 2015

The problem wasn’t you “shooting through wall.” It was your lack of recoil when doing so.

Yeah, and that’s a hack. A permabannable offense equal to aimbot or wallhacks.

Even if you use a public library computer (with everything blocked but somehow an AoS copy with “no recoil instantly” on it), the hacks came from that computer’s IP, so that IP is banned. (If anything, it would make sense not to unban an IP with such an AoS copy).

Hacking is a permaban. Perma is not one or two years. It’s permanent unless an appeal is accepted.

There’s a problem though GGPL. You’ve been on the servers since your September ban, and you were caught hacking AGAIN…
You were banned by one of our staff members, FalleN. This ban is probably why you came here to appeal.

And may I stress-

Here’s the evidence.
https://youtu.be/J8XpYSEuwp8

The aimbot and no recoil is quite obvious throughout the video.

im sorry to but in but i find your “explosion” sound very offensive and racist. if you are going to post online, please change your sounds. thanks

Please don’t post any unnecessary comments.

I agree that GGPL was hacking, I was there when he was votekicked (4/17 at 9:00 EST), which was just before he was banned by FalleN (I think, or maybe after he was banned?)

And a lil detail about his votekick…

I was playing when GGPL was playing (and votekicked) and he was votekicked off for aimbotting. After a “/an” I saw about 80-90% headshots, and he had a high SMG accuracy after lots of kills. He was also bragging about how he would have trusted soon, and how then he wouldn’t get votekicked. I was the last “/y” so I helped in kicking him (Idk if he was back later and an admin kicked him) but after he was bragging over a trusted status (which he didn’t have), seemed suspicious, and over all being a bad sport (Yelling/cursing at people who killed him, or just yelling at everyone in general) I decided I would be okay if he was kicked for 30min.

Hope this helps some, or at least a bit
{LAG} Irongears {LAG}

GGPL,

Its Not Only You got Shit tons of Headshots its also because you were hacking. There Is No Need To Lie Because I also Saw you Hacking Before. And Tryhard? i dont think so.. And You Always Get Voted off Because you are a well know player in the server.. i may be wrong but it may be because you are a well known hacker  :-\, Or Its The Auto Kick System. And There are already videos:

https://youtu.be/5f6WFSR2WIQ This Video Shows that you Had No Recoil at 0:35 Exactly.

-[i]PrOSkillz[/i]
Click for details

GGPL, If you Still wish to continue to play in aloha.pk servers then you must tell the truth its not that hard you know… This will take longer than you think if you still wish to hide the fact that you were hacking… Im Helping you out here… if you dont want to tell the truth then it wont end well…

No Offense, Keep It Clean.
Play Hard, Pray Hard.

ok u want tru
i was mad so hard(worst day in live) that i wanted to make other ppl mad so i donwloaded hax and start doin dis but after ban i was like oh no oh no what heve i done and then i lied so hard that i made it even worse

ye ye i know i am idiot but sorry i fucked up and i ryly want to tell sorry
i usualy play legit and i not even bad at it
pls dont hate me ;(

Alright GGPL. Thanks for admitting to doing wrong.

I need you to do two things before we move on.

1. Delete all of the existing hacks off of your computer if you haven’t already.

2. Promise to never, ever hack or play unfairly again.

1. Delete all of the existing hacks off of your computer if you haven’t already.
    k done
  2. Promise to never, ever hack or play unfairly again.
    i promise i wont hack anymore

GGPL, you’re currently ban evading still as your ban still hasn’t been lifted yet.

Click for details

Wait are you certainly sure it was really him Sarim? ???

Edit: He hasn’t mentioned ANYTHING about him being impostered

GGPL AFAIK you are still banned until FerrariFlunker replies here. I will send him a message.

Alright, thanks for doing that. You’re good to play now. Just know that you’ll be watched closely, so don’t hack again.