Get'n Gay w/kid 10 day ban appeal from aloha babel banned by Danke

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes. my ban was for 10 days. it has been approximately 4

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Get’n Gay w/kid approximately. not long enough to type Getting gay with kids

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha babel. the only one i play, except aloha infiltration which is rarely

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

official reason shows position revealing. This is an accuracte reason. I was playing in a game that had been going on for a longer period of time than normal. I had a friend on the other team on the Holes map. I helped him get into range on the side of the map to shoot builders without being noticed by notifying him of any enemies coming close enough to see.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    It was a childish thing to do but an isolated incident. I have been primarily playing aloha babel since i first started playing last summer and have never used or seriously been accused of using any hacker tools, aimbot rapidfire teamgriefing, etc. I have a good reputation with the players who frequent there and they would certainly say the same. Eightx, Swish, Juliansky, Spitko Du and many others are friends i have made on this server who would vouche for my honesty.

I was basically bored at 2am in a match going nowhere and started screwing around. Unfortunately for me, the admin did not take kindly to my actions.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i dont know how to check the banned list for my Ip but it was approximately march 17th at night pacific coast time.

I’ve shortened your ban to expire on Saturday March 23rd at 17:31:02 2013 (about the time of this post)

thanks for considering my appeal danke. see you soon.