Gazprom AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, the server returns to me a message of ‘Banned’ every time

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Gazprom

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I got banned for griefing multiple times, two days in a row.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I griefed in the first day, just for fun, until the moderators took away all my building rights in the game, I even thank you for your patience, as I should have been banned on the spot.

On the second day I didn’t want to make the mistakes of the first and I built a huge tower, which could even have helped my team a lot, because it was at sky level, was very resistant to shots and was aligned with the objective, but it was a victim of griefing twice and fell. Then I went back to griefing, initially light or with the aim of disrupting enemies, but then I focused on trapping my team inside holes. When I was banned, I was trying to obstruct the entrance to the stairs.

It’s my first time with this practice on this server (I’ve played Ace of Spades many years ago) and I kindly ask you to give me a second chance, I confess that digging holes is part of my fun, but I promise I’ll just build tunnels or whatever something that hinders the enemy team, or helps my team. Not that this is of any weight, but I’m also willing to contribute to the forum if my request is accepted, you guys are amazing and are helping to keep this game alive.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-07-31T23:45:00-03:00

Hello,

Your banning admin is mostly active ingame so I do not expect him to respond before your ban expires.

Your ban is for one day, please do not grief again.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.