1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Around 9:50 PM PHT
Changing teams too grief is not nice at all. The ban is for 6h only and after it passes you are free to play again and I hope you will play nice. This specific game was very, very even with many players on trying their best to hold on, it was very hectic and intense. Most of all it was very fun, until people decided to make it less so.
Since you did not provide any reason for why you should be unbanned the duration will stay for now. Both you and I, and the rest of the server know what you did after multiple ppl calling you out on it, so you could at least say you are sorry? Shit happens and people make mistakes but at least try and admit to them and then we could keep having fun ingame instead of spending times on completely unnecessary appeals.
My apologies, thought we were going to lose again and resorted to unfair play, my apologies.
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.