(G) Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it has been i think 6 hours (correction: 4 hours) and i still cannot join the babel server, i couldn’t even join other servers like arena and just say “You are banned from this server”

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    (G) is my player name

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I did not know why i got banned though, i just played the game normally and seconds later the client crashed (I use the client betterspades btw).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was not given a reason to being banned from aloha.pk, i did not know what i did wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    May 29, 2021 4 PM Philippine time

Hello. Im the guard that banned you.

I was spectating you and to me it seemed like you were using no recoil but after discussing with other staff members we came to the conclusion that you were just using BetterSpades which is known to cause false warnings on no recoil and when spectating it can seem like no recoil.

But since you did nothing wrong we will unban you.

Keep in mind it can take a few minutes for the unban to process so dont join right after seeing the message :slight_smile:

Have a nice rest of the day.

Thank you