Fui baneado de su servidor

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

-Respuesta: Si, esperé más de 30 minutos, llegué a esperar horas, pero me sigue saliendo como baneado.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

-Respuesta: Antes de que me banearan del servidor llevaba el nombre de: KIM!

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

-Respuesta: cuando me banearon fue del servidor: “aloha.pk tower
of babel” probe en otros servidores de Aloha.pk y no me dejó entrar a ninguno.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

-Respuesta: En el juego soy nuevo, fui yo quién usó los hacks, quería saber como funcionaba, sólo por curiosidad. No lo volveré a hacer. Me hago cargo de que yo he usado hacks. KIM!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

-Respuesta: Hicieron una votación y me banearon. Era evidente el uso de hacks.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

-Repsuesta: Fui baneado aproximadamente con el nombre de KIM! el día 21/02/18 , 22:00hs PM (Zona horaria Argentina, Buenos Aires) aproximadamente. Fue en el horario de noche.

Was your in game name KYM!

Translate:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I waited more than 30 minutes, I got to wait for hours but it keeps coming out as banned.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

before I was banned from the server my nickname was KIM!

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was banned on the server "aloha.pk tower
of babel "I tried join other servers of aloha.pk and did not let me join.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I am new in the game, it was me who used the hacks, I wanted to know how it worked just out of curiosity. I will not do it again, I take responsibility for using hack, KIM!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

they made me votekick and I was banned, the use of hacks was evident.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I was banned with the name of KIM! the day 21/02/18, 22: 00hs PM (Time zone Argentina, Buenos Aires) approximately. It was at night time.

Hello

You were not banned by votekick. I was the guard that banned you on babel for your use of hacks.

Thanks for admitting your mistake and you will receive a second chance. I want you to delete all your hacks of your computer and you will be unbanned shortly.

Just as a warning, if a staff member sees you hack again you will be banned and this time there will be no second chance.

Demon