FSOM

Is it ok for meh to be a little late? There might be traffic jams to the airport…

Sign me up for green plz

I feel sad that no one wants to use mine :frowning: its very simple. You can come on later yes.

Sign me up for green please if there are places left :smiley:

Im not in the mood to start a discussion right but,
you’re not allowed to play on this event.

You are not unbanned, you will stay banned until a decision is made that says your unbanned in 100% clear plain text if it doesn’t you stay banned [Must be from the admin/s in-charge of your appeal]. You step a toe nail onto the server this event is hosted in, I will personally ban you for Evasion, if another admin doesn’t do it first.

Scipio, I signed up twice now but still not there, Join me on green, PLEASE

Sorry about that :frowning:

If I look on the list, there are some players that are really pros, I fear them :-[ :-\ :-[

Blue Team:
Fawad - Sniper professional
GamingFTW - Using many different scopes - he can pwn with them
i dont know how good are the other players

Green Team
Colorpinpoint, Stardust - I’ve heard of them - they are really skilled
Deadseason - Pretty good player - Rifle pro
Pewdiepie - Whoa is it a joke, that we have Pewdiepie [Meow] - probably means Pewdiepie cat.

Will be looking forward - this will be a good match

You forgot about me. Fear me. Reaper2.0-Great sniper and with dominate you with his words.

Oh, sorry. It will be a Reaper rampage surely.
You are important part of the team, because you reap the enemies. lel

No my horseys do

Lel. I rape. :slight_smile:

I will maybe come. obviously green then.

Nice horsemen you have… they look… ehm… they are just having break and then they rape again lol.

I’ve been inactive because of school this week. Are we using the main server or are we setting one up for the event?

Its going to be the main server With lelue’s map loaded into the rotation. There’s only one change to it in order to make the intel less easy to grab I’m adding a small fort to the hill behind the town which blue can extend if their interested.

When it comes to event… You should post the server…

The ip is going to be posted both here and the aloha irc