FSOM

I’ll try to be there for blue master race! Sign me up for blue team!

Sign me up on any team… I MIGHT not be able to make it though… if there are more people, put them on priority first <3

Sign me up for any team. I might be able to join.

Lol, its not “CaptRex” ;D

Leaving a note here, if you need a txt file for infiltration specifically for oiltown, please outline where the spawns should be, intel etc and I’ll be up to do it if Lelue isn’t available to do it. (Keep forgetting to tell you on IRC, Scipio)

Sign me up for the blue team please

It looks like Oil Town is going to win.

Where does the blue intel go? The oil rig? The town? The docked carrier?

I would put the intel in the town.

What is holding up the oil rig?

The oil rig looks like it could be easily griefed by green giving the blue side no hopes of making it hard for the greens to get the intel because no building on the water.

Rockyced and I will be there. Ideally in blue, but no deal to be green and attack…

I’m in.put me in green

Edit: My IGN will be [META]Loki btw :stuck_out_tongue:

Atackers will be spawning on the pier/boats while the green will spawn in the town. About the pier if its not already hooked to the water Ill do it so that it isn’t destroyed completely leaving green hopeless. Fun tibit the green can force their way off the piers using defenses and their local superiority and if they are able to get to the woods #rip blue and their intel in the village (unless blue have a card up their sleeve.), unless blue has some spot on snipers that can counter green.

Edit: Blue is now full

Do I have to use mumble. Because I am gonna be playing in the airport…

You don’t HAVE to use mumble it justs helps with communicating.

I’m a bit confused, who’s the attacker then?

Sure It will be plenty of action, I’m looking forward to it!

Opps, the attackers are the green and the spawn on the pier/boats the blue are the defenders and spawn in the town.

lol. Yes No Mumble. Less Lag.

Still super confused with wht time it starts on the 7th…
Time zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Current time zone offset: -05:00 hours
Thats my time…
Can someone help me convert 9 gmt to est time? 0^0 Not Much to Ask

You don’t have to, but the very least you could do is listen in. You can listen and then type in game.

This is going to be a very team-oriented game compared to the last FSOM, so communication is important.

EDIT:

Times worldwide (click)

9-5=4

Since blue is full even though I signed up before a few blue and its full put me on the team that’s not full, So basically put me on green