Foxtrot4 Banned from aloha pk

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it has been a few days

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Foxtrot4

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Bridge

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I team killed a greifer several times after asking (PIO) not to destroy the bridge. After the 3rd time I started killing him, he then started a votekick against me so i left, shortly after I got kicked out and have been unable to get back in.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Wasn’t really targeting him for any other reason other than greifing.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. Its been a few days, probably around the 1st of June.

Thanks for your time.

Hey,

It was indeed a votekick, but it got stuck, which is why you were still banned – happens sometimes. I’ve asked an admin to unban you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

The votekick got stuck so it lasted for longer than it was supposed to. You should be able to join the servers again now. Wait 5 minutes after this reply is posted and make sure first thing you do is to join the server you were banned from (aloha ctf) so theres no further issues.