fourth ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    fooly dent

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel of tower

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i griefed again, yes, again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Out of 3-4 griefers in the server, they banned only me. But yes, i regretted my crimes.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    roughly 1-2 hours ago.

Hey mate,

It’s not even a week and you are griefing again, even better… it was the same map! Looks like the 3 day ban wasn’t enough for you to reconsider your actions. Maybe next time consider the fact that what you are doing severely hinders your team’s progress.

How about a 7 day ban? would that change anything?

DuckWorm

Ayyy, that’s you. Having some proper fun :P.

“how about…” i never asked thee to ask me, just say how long is my ban bruh.

We can make it permanent if you keep grieffing like this

Nay. I sincerely regretted my crimes, I know I shall be held accountable for the crimes that I committed but I do not wish to deserve a harsh sentence. Thou shall change thy mind, I might keep my trashtalk but I ought not to do anything that’ll delay my team’s progress toward the victory, I ought not to be faithless to my team, I ought not to be treacherous to my team, I ought not to knap my team into distress of their loss. I’ll be faithful and will never done anything that’ll be considered “traitorous” to my team, and will keep the trust to the men in red or blue.

Not like you did last time

You aren’t a first time griefer either. You have been warned before.

You are laughing mate, you are actually having a proper giggle.

I’ll reduce your ban to 3 days (7 days originally). If you are caught a third time griefing I’m going to make sure that you get a more adequate punishment. No more English tomfooleries, no more “another chance” if you keep messing up your team’s buildings/structures/foundations in a heavily building focused game mode.

DuckWorm

Sorry DuckWorm for throw in my opinion. I would recommend 7 days. He has always go with RED, then switched to BLUE to grief whenever BLUE are or about winning. This is not acceptable and will not be tolerable in all aloha’s servers.

Thanks,
Nathan

Thanks for bringing this up Nathan, very valid points but I’m going to stick with my decision. fooly dent will be rightfully punished if he does it a third time. I hope this shows how staff feels towards griefing in general as it is a massive dick move to anyone playing fairly and under the rules.

DuckWorm

it’s not tolerable that only my ass got banned out of 3-4 griefers in that server.

the only dick move is that you never turn off your cheats i’m fine with the three days, tks.

it's not tolerable that only my ass got banned out of 3-4 griefers in that server.

Report them don’t join them

All you do is grief buildings, block spawn access/exit, kill your teammates when they try to leave the spawn by removing some blocks and act like a dick in chat. You do that in every server you join, you are the absolute cancer of this game.

He’s using the nick ‘Lil Mommasboy’ now.