forgive plz im sorry aceshooters 2cnd ban apeal.\

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? it wasnt a votekick mr stark banned me

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

aceshooter

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

OK so here’s the deal i was banned before because my bro was hacking and that is the truth. then wen i got unbanned i guy named slaphappy used aim bot on me for so loooong . i got so frustrate , that i minimized the game and looked for my bros hacks. By using them, i got banned twice more in between i stop using it. but used them again. Now I’m probably banned for life;(

5) Why should you be unbanned?

i promise i will not use them in fact, i has already deleted the file. if u dont unban me i understand.
:frowning:

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
3:50 10/7

Appeal denied. You evaded your ban as well as continued to hack.

i believe you don’t comprehend the…

part of his response.

AKA: Forever

Seeing as you essentially violated a previous promise of no hacking, there’s no credibility to your commitment of not hacking. How do we know you won’t get mad again? Why didn’t you take a better course of action to deal with the hacker, such as posting screenshots or videos?

Maybe the aloha server rules are too strict for you; so feel free to look for other servers to play on.

Topic locked.