forbidden to enter the server openspades aloha top 10

I was banned from the server this afternoon with the username kitzo I was banned for no reason I killed 3 people in a row with the shotgun and they banned me, they weren’t even a head, they should unban me because I didn’t use anything illegal it happened to me 3 times thanks

1 Like

Heyo Kitzo I am the admin that banned you under the name Kiztzo on the 7th of march any bans after were evasion bans from this.
aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but this can only happen if you tell the truth so id like to ask if you remember doing anything at the time of your ban under the name “Kiztzo” that could have got you banned? please keep in mind that lying can severely decrease your chances of an immediate unban.

1 Like

hello Detank 2002 I admit to having used a hack on March 7 that I have been banned with the name “kiztzo” however lately they have been banning me from the server for no reason with the name “kitzo”. Is there any solution regarding this issue? And if there isn’t, how long do I have to wait to get unbanned? Thank you very much I apologize for using hack, but I promise you that since that day, I have not used anything illegal

the recent bans were because of the initial use of the hacks, we do not allow banned people to rejoin which is why you was rebanned a few times, I will disregard these evasions as it seems you genuinely did not know. due to this being your first ban I will unban you immediately after you confirm to me that you will delete all hacks (clients, dlls etc) from your computer and vow to never use them in aloha servers again.

1 Like

I promise not to use hacks on the aloha server or any other server, as well as I swear to uninstall any hacks or illegal clients for the game, I apologize again and hope you give me a second chance as I really enjoy playing on the aloha servers, Thank you :))

you have been unbanned now it may take a min or two to sync up so tell me if there are any problems aside from that I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.