{FN}XBoys = Banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I am sure I was banned since I got muted several times. I also waited and tried to login a lot of times.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    {FN}XBoys

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Top Ten Arena Maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I got banned since I was spamming real hard to my teammates and tried to avoid being muted.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have well-known friends of mine there and I would miss them badly and I love those maps and the conversations me and my friends have.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Tuesday,April 16, 2013 12:20 I think

also if you suspect me hacking or anything other than spamming please let me see a picture or video of proof

Hi, I was the guard that banned you. This was a temporary, hour long ban due to mute evasion. You were spamming for quite a while, and I decided to mute you. After that, you decided to evade. Evidence can be found here:

[21:12:50] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:12:52] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:12:54] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:12:56] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:12:58] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:12:59] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:13:01] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down
[21:13:02] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}XBoys> down’
[21:13:04] <arena10_aloha> <{FN}Brunk~> Dont spam

You should be unbanned in a bit, but I suggest not spamming next time. It disrupts the community, since they WILL definitely be annoyed with it. I hope we were able to come down to a reasonable solution :slight_smile:

Altoids

Why am I getting banned all of a sudden? First I was banned for being a jerk to greens and then right now got banned for no reason. Why? Server: Aloha.pk Top Ten Arena Maps

There was a votekick against you when you left. That means a 30 minute ban.
I unbanned you again now.

Well, when you get votekicked successfully it will say banned even though you were votekicked.

That is why we say wait 30 - 40 mins to make sure you weren’t votekicked.