{FN}Brunk ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No it wasnt. I have been banned a week ago and i think i am permabanned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    {FN}Brunk

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Arena Top 10 Maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because i have the same IP as {EPIC}Bonesaw and that is my brother and he got permabanned for hacking.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because my brother was hacking and i dont want to suffer from my brothers SH*T mistake . And i really only play on Aloha.pk server

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    On April the 4th my brother was permabanned with the name Bonesaw and i was banned about a week ago with the name {FN}Brunk

I’m sorry to hear that you share an ip with someone who ruined the fun for others on our servers. Bonesaw is permabanned from our server. Unfortunately we can’t see who exactly is playing from the same ip/household so we are forced to treat every client that connects from this ip/household the same.

I’m afraid to say your brother ruined it for you.

Besides, I want to add the following. This happened after you were banned on april 24:

2013-04-24 03:15:11-0700 [-] [DS]Brunk{FN} (IP A, ID 4) entered the game! 2013-04-24 03:21:51-0700 [-] /ban Brunk 0 Ban evasion - Bonesaw 2013-04-24 [b]03:21:51[/b]-0700 [-] [DS]Brunk{FN} (IP A) disconnected 2013-04-24 03:22:57-0700 [-] banned user [DS]Brunk{FN} (IP A) attempted to join 2013-04-24 03:25:29-0700 [-] banned user [DS]Brunk{FN} (IP A) attempted to join 2013-04-24[b] 03:29:28[/b]-0700 [-] [DS]Brunk{FN} (IP B, ID 20) entered the game!
Your ip changed in 7 minutes time. That does not happen without human interference and is considered ban evasion. We take that very serious, and will never help your case, ever.

mate that is so unfair i have been talking with brunk on skype for along time and his brother never has the chance to go on again. And he is quitting ace of spades he said so please just be reasonable. He doesnt need to suffer of his brothers stupidity

Don’t blame us, blame Brunk’s brother.

Also JACKO, why did you make that account and post the appeal for Brunk?

I honestly know Brunk and his bro.His bro is always a troublemaker.Screwing up too much in his life

JAKO, as i remember you are a trouble maker, i do not trust anything you say

what’d i do

I know Brunk and he is NOT a hacker. If his brother is really quitting AoS, then unban Brunk. Give him 1 last chance.

Sighshttp://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Clearly nobody understands this. As many, many, many and many times I and others have explained to you Brunk.

You yourself are not banned per se, but your NETWORK is banned. The one from which, your brother Bonesaw, hacked on our servers. He is the one who is responsible for the permanent IP ban we placed on you router/network.

Do you get it now? Do you? Please say you do so I can quietly explode in a corner.

I think if i were you guys that i would keep the ban but not permannent. So maybe another week or so. Because his brother doesnt play no more. Im sorry if you think im just saying this but im not, i really think that you guys should give him back the prevlige of playing aloha servers.

Please consider this

Lolz, I can’t believe I even checked Brunk in the first place.

Cant you just make it a week or so ban :slight_smile:

There were four months between the first time and the second time Bonesaw got caught. We made it perma for a reason.

Plesae mate i beg you i really like playing with brunk please its his brothers fault!

Apparently, Jacko is the one doing the appeal now.
Brunk has made a total of ZERO posts in this thread.

I also can’t decide Brunk’s fate so its futile trying to convince me of anything through pm

I played With Brunk 3 times now,and he is a really good player and a really good person.

Someone just told me this:

BTW, just found out that brunk did hack not his brother

You’re done mate. Not getting unbanned, ever.
You have no objections to this presumably, JACKO? It’s not your ban to begin with.
Any last words?