Flerikko

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, i did. In fact, i got bannes in the past 2 months.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Flerikko’

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My clanmate and I were playing in that server, it was 1am in my time, and he knew it, he wanted me to go to sleep, but i refused, so he troll votekicked me. But everyone thinks i realy hacked, but i dont.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because Ive been playing AoS since 2012, and i really love arena.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I really dont remember, what excact day, but it was on March

Your name is not in our banlist. Were you playing under a different name?

You can PM me or another admin with your IP address and we can look that up.

Its either Flerikko or Flerikko’ with the ’

How could it have been on March if you were last seen on May 3rd?
Did you quit playing during May?
When was the first time you realised you were banned?

OH sry if i were mistaken about that march isue, i couldnt remember sry, and i only realized recently. Because I wasnt allowed to play during late May.

I dont remember cuz it felt kinda long, and i dont really check dates during summer…sry bout det…

Here, im really banned…help me pls

Banned dynamic ip hooked up with an inocent.
Unbanned.

:smiley: :smiley: Thank you for your help! Its been quite a while since i played, now thanks to you guys, i can enjoy again :smiley: :smiley: Thank you, and good luck to u all ;D

How is this happening!! I got banned AGAIN!!! 2nd TIME!!!
Just about an hour ago, i played Arena CS, then i was votekicked (not yet kicked) and reason was “stop with the SMGays”
(well, i, i…i was annoyed with smg users and called them smgay :frowning: :frowning: -well at least i think this is the reason- :-\ :-\ ) And i left during votekick, i forgot i was still in vkick, just got bored, then went to babel, played for around 5 mins, after my connection got lost, i reconected, and found out i was banned :frowning: :frowning:
But, i waited 40 mins, my ban isnt wearing off…

IGN during play: [-IS-] Flerikko
IS= Iron Sentinels clan

It was a sticky votekick. Unbanned

PS: Dont hate, learn to kill the smgs and have fun!

hehe :-\ sry bout det smg gays isue xD k thx

PS: Get Skillz, get Rifle… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like