Fixed "Best Aloha.pk'er" award

Hence izzy has about a third of the votes

If your gonna put people on the list,put all the admins,moderators and guards because I think they all should receive this award.

Pokefan put himself on the list, but did not put all “Big Kahunas” on the voting list… Fucking logic… And what should be the prices? Money, an own server, the title “inoffical best aloha.pk’er”?

Who to vote for…Who to vote for…

well this topic will make the winner feel great, the others not so much lol. But none the less; Best of luck to all! :smiley:

That feel when I don’t see Drebbel, MoJo or Color, but I see GamingFTW, Monstarules, and Pokefan. Sigh.

This award depends on pokefan’s opinion. He doesn’t want a certain candidate, they won’t be on the list. If he wants someone on the list, they will be on the list. I don’t think this award, purely based on one’s opinion, is accurate.

I went on IRC and asked for nominations, they weren’t mentioned. and again, If everyone famous was on there, the list would be way too long.

I should be on that list.

Maybe next year, if you get enough nominations :smiley:

The best Aloha.pk’er IMO is izzy. He started this whole community. Without him, there would be no aloha.pk community and everyone SHOULD vote for him. As he has proven his hard work and dedication with this community.

I voted for him. :slight_smile:

Look guys, this is the first year, it was a little rushed, it’ll be more hands-on for the community next time, so for gods sake SHUT! UP! Yes, some of that was by my opinion, whoopidy doo, the world’s not going to end!

Sorry, I had some pent up rage.

I think every alohapk’er is the best. Some of them are a bit “meh”, but everyone has their part. We have the wonderful admins, the go to guys when you have the problem, the IRC comedians, forum goers, etc who make aloha what it is.

Although I didn’t place my vote in for izzy, I do believe he will always be considered the greatest. Yeah he might not talk much, he’s god awful in-game, and he lacks capitalization, but he’s great, and I’m proud to call him Dad. Wipes tears #izzy4greatestalohapker

wheres Taesun?

Why if I get another “Where’s (insert person here)” comment…

I like how everyone is all raging over this thread saying, “Hey! What about so and so.”

Where’s Anus?

In the banvoid :smiley: