FauxPawz's Ban appeal!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Banned by an ADMIN

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FauxPawz

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    the counter strike map server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    So I was banned for “hacking” because every time I join a server, my accuracy hits up to 300+% then goes down to normal after a couple games. I offered for them to watch me play, through spectate, but was banned before even being confirmed nor denied of said hacks, simply because my accuracy has a habit of glitching. I will personally play before a grand jury if I have to in order to prove my innocence. Also, I got accused of fog hacking, because I killed someone while “insanely far away” when they took a pot shot at me and I saw where the bullet came from. So yah. Shot in the general direction 2-3 times and got a headshot on them. Probably because they were crouching or something and they decided it was bs anyway. This is the legit only server I actually like for classic, since quitting the jagex crap version, and would really appreciate being unbanned. Thanks for reading this! Also, I was banned by mister Ferrari as I said, without any complete proof, or without being watched to confirm. It took me multiple shots to hit people, and I missed often, so this aimbot accusation is utter bs.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m a good player (I average a 2.0 kd) I absolutely HATE hackers, and I’m a general fun person :L

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    december 14th at 10:30 pm est

Hello FauxPawz. I will give you one last chance for you to be honest with us. Remember, lying severely decreases your chances of being unbanned.

Listen, I really can’t tell you anything else. When someone is as far into the fog as the person I kill was, it severely increases your accuracy. the only reason I was able to kill him is because I saw WHERE he shot from. I don’t know what you want me to say. I did NOT hack. I can’t admit to something I didn’t do. I’d rather be banned knowing I didn’t hack, then be allowed to come back by lying just to please you. Do as you wish, but I will not slander my name with something that I did not do.

Since you seem to be keeping your innocence, I’m going to have to prove to you that you were indeed caught with hacks. To be specific, you had Aimbot, Esp, and No Recoil.

That is where you are wrong…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDPJNyC9Ljg

There is more than enough evidence here that shows the use of those hacks.

hqdefault.jpg

Anything that has to do with your appeal can go here please. So. You admit that you were using hacks. You denied it on the server and denied it twice here. Why should I even be close to believe that you’ll play legitimately if I unban you?

You honestly have no reason to. And I can’t do anything to ensure my trustworthiness. Anything at all here would be a sign of good faith, and I fall under the complete understanding of the matter if you were to deny it. This point of judgement does not fall to me.

Alright Faux, I’m willing to give you another chance, since this is your first offense. Your ban will expire 2 weeks from this post. So at 8:32 PM HST on Monday, December 29th, your ban will expire. Do not join our servers until then, or it will be considered ban evasion. If you are ever caught with hacks again, you will have no chance of being unbanned. Understood?