1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Tonight I was using Deuce19, but my usual name (that I have been adopting since around 2012) is DildoSaggins.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
No reason was given, I had been playing for about 30-60 minutes and was kicked. Once I attempted to join back I was greeted with the banned message.
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I believe I was falsely banned, we were having issues with cheaters on at the time and I think the admins might have made a mistake as my name was similar to the cheaters’ (they were using Deuce usernames).
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
12:40 AEST / 14:40 GMT
I was the admin that banned you. As you have said there was quite a bit of deuces at the time and lots of cheaters. This ban however, was not due to you being mistaken for someone else though.
This ban was due to a series of incidents that ended up making it look like esp and it is an honest mistake on my part. I will post the recording in a bit but you will be unbanned right away. Sorry for the trouble.
No worries, honest mistake mate.
While I’ve got you though, I was hoping to apply for a trusted role as I often have issues with players mistakenly thinking I’m cheating but I can’t seem to access the page.
I’ve read through Trusted Status Application Improvements! and clicked on the “apply here” link (http://aloha.pk/index.php?board=41.0) but I get an error “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private”. Is there another link I should try?
Sorry, that topic/link is pretty outdated. If you go to the red top menu bar → Contribute → Apply For A Role, that will bring you to where you can apply for Trusted.
Let me know if you need additional help
Fantastic, thanks FerrariFlunker
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.