False ban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Definitely

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    HalalMoment

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Because “all of my kills were headshots”. Some guy just started a votekick on me calling me an obvious aimbotter because most of my shots were headshots and then I got banned/kicked even when no one voted.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I never hacked

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

1. April 2020 around 11.00

[details=Click for details]

[/details]Hello there,

I’m the staff who banned you on babel a while ago. Yes, you were being votekicked but it has nothing to do with your ban, as you probably know. This isn’t the first time for you to get banned from our servers either, i banned you couple of days ago as well but you kept on evading your ban. Even though we mostly don’t allow evaders, it’s all good if you learn from your ban - so we allowed you to play but sadly you didn’t. I saw couple of warnings of you yesterday but couldn’t join to check you out. So when i saw you in-game today, i did. I watched you for more than 30mins and you actually looked clean and sorry to say, your aim was trash. I stopped and let you play but a few mintues later i noticed you leaving and joining again. Assuming you’ve injected something, i decided to watch you again - and i was right. Your aim suddenly became so good and i clearly saw you looking/shooting straight to people on the other side from your base. There’s no way you could know they were there unless you had esp/no fog. But hey, this is just one of the reason you got banned, you had some other hacks too and it seemed that you were trying your best to hide those.

Now look, i’m simply asking you to tell us the truth and apologize to us, it can go a long way otherwise. Be honest if you really want to be unbanned, we always give people a second chance. I’d be happy to unban you if you admit to hacking. Also until your ban is resolved don’t try to join any of our servers because that will be counted as evading and make your case even worse.

Okay you are right… :-\ Don’t know why I lied about not hacking. Yes I did use wallhacks. (but I didn’t use aimbot, I swear.) The reason I hacked was probably because my aim is indeed complete trash and I just wanted to seem like a good player and get reputation whatnot, but instead I just made myself a shittier and unfair player. I apologise for hacking and lying to you. However I’m not sure how I managed to “ban evade”. No idea how that works and how I managed to apparently do that, but I apologise for that aswell. I really like this game and especially your servers (because they’re the most populated) and I’m not really sure what I thought when I decided to download hacks even though I really enjoy the game. Again, I was stupid for trying to lie to y’all, and I truly apologise for that. :-\

Well i initially banned you for having esp, aimbot and no spread - i can present you the evidence.

Nevertheless, thanks for admitting your wrongdoings. You are good to go now.

I would like to see the evidence if possible