FagBot's appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s not an votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FagBot, know as Videogamer Pasi now

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Label i think it was it’s name.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Okay, i’m here to admit my mistake. I used hacks which is against the server rules, which i know. Stupid mistake lead to prob permaban.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I’m not asking to be unbanned, i’m just asking to reduce the ban. Show some leniency, and i will show you that i’m more than capable of you earning my trust.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    21.11.2017, approx 4pm?

Hello, I’m the admin that approved a report towards your person in which that you are using aimbot.

Thanks for coming to admit your mistake, here we will always give a second chance to players who admit their mistake and promise not to return to do it, before proceeding to the next step I want you to promise the whole community that you will not do it again and I want you to also eliminate all hack traces of your pc.

You have my word, i will never ruin the game for others. This is the best i can do with deleting all of the traces.

Your ban has been reduced to 24 hours (1 day) counting from now.

Remember that if a staff member sees you again using hack the ban will be restored and you will be no other chance.