EVENTS: BuildCon 2013 (Saturday, March 2) & Nostalgia Faceoff (Sunday, March 3)

Hi everyone! Lion here, and I am reporting on two events coming up. The first one is BuildCon 2013, an aloha.pk event organized by myself, and the second one is Nostalgia Faceoff, a BuildAndShoot.com gaming night organized by DE of The Bastion. Let’s get started!

BuildCon 2013:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]Most of us have built awesome structures on Ace of Spades, maybe by ourselves or maybe with the help of a few other people. But we’ve never built anything with the whole community. That’s why we’re hosting our first aloha.pk community building event, BuildCon 2013! This will be an exciting event where people can build whatever they want with other members of the community without worrying about getting griefed. Killing will be disabled for obvious reasons and the server will be protected by members of our staff. After 2-3 hours, when we’re done building, killing will be enabled and we’ll have an epic battle. This event will take place on aloha.pk ctf 24/7 classicgen @ aos://1379434439:40887 on Saturday, March 2, 2013, at 9:00 PM GMT. Click here for a countdown timer. If you have any comments or suggestions, go ahead and click right here.[/td]
[/tr]

Nostalgia Faceoff:

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td]DE of The Bastion is organizing another BuildAndShoot.com gaming night. This event will take place on our shiny new server, aloha.pk tdm 24/7 faceoff @ aos://1379434439:50887 on Sunday, March 3, 2013, at 9:00 PM GMT. Click here for a countdown timer. The purpose of this event is to, of course, have fun and to bring back the good old days of faceoff. To read more about this event, check out the original thread here and reply to it if you are coming.[/td]
[/tr]

I hope you all come to these two events, and if you do, have fun!

BpxNxWk.png

N7ZL58T.png

If it’s 9 PM GMT, what time is it as EST?

I believe it is at 3:00 PM in EST. It’s 1:00 PM PST, for everyone (including me) who live in Western United States.

4pm EST

3PM CST. I won’t be able to make it though :frowning:

My bad, I’m that good with time zones :stuck_out_tongue:

What a bummer…
Both of these events I won’t be able to participate in… :-[
The first happens (for me in Australia, VIC) on Sunday, March 3 at 8 AM. I can’t stay up that late. xD
And of course, the second will occur on Monday, which (obviously) is a school day.

Sorry, guys. =/