[Event] July FSOM- Pinpoint Tournament!

Really weird names. :stuck_out_tongue:

To prevent ghosting/cheating/etc only aloha staff will be permitted to spectate matches.

DIEHARD, Drake Smith: Your team leader has contacted me, notifying that you were supposed to be on Team Obkuon. You have now been added!

Thanks Ferrari

Team Edfeanshysi. AKA The Aloha.pk staff team

lol yeah me and Drake , part of obkuon :smiley:

What is up with the team names?

Can we have our team name modified Ferrari?

Is there a list of contacts information for we can contact the teams Leader? that would be great.

The team names make use of the beginning letters of every single team member. And unfortunately, they can’t be changed… sorry

You can always PM the team leader through aloha.pk, and possibly decide on an alternative way of communication if PM’ing isn’t ideal for you.

Round 1 starts tomorrow (July 6th) and will end Sunday July 12.

You have until Sunday to schedule and do your round 1 matches.

How dare you! Why did you forget about me :[

That was before you were on his team or asked to be on his team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please, someone from the team [SLF] can send me a message or give me his skype account? I don’t know where to find you.
Thanks.

lol I cant get a hold of my team mates :<

I changed my name in Skype so if you read this you can add me. It is “Javier Win video games”.
Also a question for admins: If the other team doesn’t respond, we win the match, or no one wins?

yeah no one from opposing team seems to be interested in setting a date ??:smiley:

oh cmon, i told mr fritz that available time for mine is 8-10pm and 4-6pm UTC +8, and all he said is, “Your eurpian team” he didnt agree or anything, idk wth that has to do with the tournament… well i think thats a yes for 8-10

So , whats happening with the tournament ?

I don’t know.
I say now. I’m going on vacation tommorow
No partipication. (I know that I typed it wrong)

Since things seem not to be working out, the staff will be deciding how to handle this… Please give us some time